Cosmetic Cream Making Machine & Mixer Machine
Ginhong is a Cosmetic Cream Mixer manufacturer in China, having served many beauty and cosmetic manufacturing industries in years. Looking for emulsion batch mixers for sale for the production of body creams, face creams, cold creams, beeswax creams, herbal ointments and other cosmetic cream formulations? Check out our specialized mixing equipment!
Cosmetic Cream Manufacture By Ginhong Mixers
Manufacturing cosmetic creams whether in a small scale or large scale production needs the appropriate set of mixing and filling equipment. One of the top challenges cosmetic manufacturers face is when cream emulsions become unstable.
An unstable emulsion means two things:
- One, you lack an emulsifier in your formulation or you got the wrong type. An Emulsifier acts as a binder for two immiscible substances such as oil and water.
- Two, your mixing equipment is not powerful enough to make an emulsion by breaking down the oil and water molecules.
As a result, the mixture may either flocculate, coagulate, coalescence or separate. Without proper mixing, aeration may come as a problem, which not only damages the agitator blades, but also cause issues in the cream filling machine.
Hence, your cosmetic cream formulation may end up as a profit loss if you don’t get a PROPER MIXING EQUIPMENT. With that, you need Ginhong’s Cosmetic Cream Mixing Equipments.
Ginhong Cosmetic Cream Mixer
Ginhong’s Cosmetic Cream Mixer is uniquely designed and manufactured for seamlessly blending viscous body cream mixtures and other skincare products. With faster reaction rates, our industrial-grade mixer can obtain the desired consistency and particle size in shorter mixing time. We have cosmetic mixers with several sizes and design configurations to suit your specific ingredient characteristics and your budget.
Homogenized and Consistent Blends of Cosmetic Cream Ingredients
Our specialized batch mixer for cosmetic cream-making performs high-shear mixing which thoroughly homogenizes, emulsifies, disintegrates, blends and solubilizes cosmetic ingredients. This results in a finely textured cream that your customers will love to apply on their skin! Plus, it wouldn’t hurt that we offer competitive prices for our industrial mixers than international prices.
Customized Mixer Equipment for Specific Cream Formulation Requirements
Face creams and body creams are either used as a moisturizer or as a protective barrier. In these two different applications, cosmetic cream formulations may vary to obtain different resulting properties and viscosities.
Thus, to get the right mixer specs, Ginhong tailors a customized mixing equipment that matches the requirements of your product under different loads. This guarantees more accurate mixing power and temperature and makes a speedy operation and quick changeover. Ultimately, it leads to faster ROI and lesser downtimes.
Recommended Mixers for Cosmetic Cream Manufacturing
A Vacuum Homogenizer Mixer for Cosmetic Cream is a vacuum-sealed system during mixing, which helps minimize unwanted aeration and prevent microbial growth. The vacuum also helps in pulling the powders in for easier circulation. Most skincare manufacturers prefer our vacuum homogenizer mixer for its ability to produce uniform, agglomerate-free mixtures of creams, lotions, ointments, and sunscreen. We have various sizes for small-scale to large scale cosmetic cream manufacturing.
Ginhong Vacuum Homogenizers:
- RX Vacuum Homogenizer Mixer
- RS Vacuum Emulsifier Mixer
- RB Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer
- RB Vacuum Emulsifier Mixer without Hydraulics
- RX Vacuum Homogenizer Mixer without Hydraulics
- RX Simplified Vacuum Homogenizer Mixer
- RB Lab Series Vacuum Homogenizer Mixer
- RS Lab Vacuum Emulsifier Mixer
Ginhong’s High Shear Mixer is our optimum cosmetic cream mixer which effectively homogenizes, emulsifies and disintegrates creamy and viscous formulations. It has a top-grade, precision-made rotor-stator homogenizer with a patented design for mixing. Other parts include a lifting system, a motor and transmission part, and a portable stand for ease of operation and changeover. We also include an inverter which helps the operator change parameter speed whenever needed.
Our high shear batch mixer is offered in different capacities to suit your needs, ranging from 100 to 300L. This mixing machinery makes bulk cosmetic cream mixtures in lesser time and at maximized throughput.
Ginhong High Shear Mixers:
- JX Batch Homogenizer
- ZX Inline Homogenizer
- JX Lab Batch Homogenizer
- FS High Speed Disperser
- LZ Open Dual Shaft Mixer (Without Hydraulics) Machine
- LZ Vacuum Dual Shaft Mixer (Without Hydraulics) Machine
- SZ Vacuum Triple Shaft Mixer without Hydraulics
- SZ Vacuum Triple Shaft Mixer (with Hydraulic Lift System)
The High Shear Powder Induction Mixer is utilized in the production of viscous creams in many cosmetic plants. It has a powder feed hopper and an inline suction pump which places an added energy in incorporating powders into the liquid in the mixing tank. Not only is it useful when feeding large volumes of flake powders into the tank, but also helps in when mixing high viscosity mixtures. It also minimizes aeration and agglomerate-forming, which can be a problem during the packaging process.
Our Multi-Shaft Mixer is a premium-grade mixer ideal for protective cosmetic creams with high viscosities. What makes this mixer ideal for thick formulations is its multiple agitator and blade configurations rotating at varying speeds. It does a good job at milling, particle size reduction, disintegration and homogenizing of viscous products like gels and ointments, all in one mixer. This can be up to 100,000 cps.
Furthermore, the mixing agitator is designed for cleaning operation with its teflon scraper which effectively removes materials from walls. It further helps increase its heat transfer efficiency.
Ginhong Multi-Shaft Mixers:
Our High Shear Bottom Entry Mixers are equipped with a bottom arrangement of rotor-stator homogenizer, which is utilized in mixing thick cream formulations that easily solidifies. It performs high pressure mixing with its slow speed anchor stirrer and a high pressure homogenizer.
Cosmetic Cream Manufacturing Process: How to Make Cosmetic Cream with Our Mixing Equipments
In manufacturing cosmetic creams, ingredients may be in an oil-in-water emulsion or a water-in-oil emulsion. Cosmetic creams usually consist of moisturizer and emollients, which are thoroughly mixed in the oil phase and water phase. The active ingredients are also dispersed either in water or oil. Other binding ingredients are blended such as thickeners and emulsifiers. It’s up to you if you want to add fragrances, preservatives and tint.
The Mixing Process
In a typical beauty cream mixing process, the following takes place:
- Powdered ingredients are first introduced dispersed in the oil phase. It may either be dry blended beforehand to make sure it solubilizes in oil upon mixing. Sometimes, the tank needs a jacketed heating element to melt the powders or flakes.
- Next, the active ingredients would be dispersed either in the oil phase or water phase, depending on your formulation.
- In another tank, the stabilizers, emulsifiers and thickening agents like Carbopol are mixed in the water phase.
- Upon preparation of both phases, the oil phase and water phase will then be mixed, forming an emulsion. Heating the solution in 110 - 185℉ (45 - 85℃) can be done if the formulation needs it or if it becomes too thick.
- There is continuous mixing until the mixture is homogenized.
Depending on the quality of the mixer you use, you may encounter these problems in mixing:
- Visible lumps or unwanted powder agglomerates may form especially when you use conventional agitators or blenders.
- “Fish-eyes” may form when thickening agents hydrate during mixing. Proper powder mixing and high shear energy can usually solve this.
- Upon introducing flakes or powders in the mixing vessel, hydrated ingredients may accumulate on the blades or vessel wall.
- It may not be easy to stabilize emulsions with conventional agitators when you heat the oil and water phases.
- You may need additional milling equipment or a heating equipment with prolonged processing times when you only use a typical agitator. Plus, you’d face slower reaction rates before achieving a homogenized mixture.
The Ginhong Solution
Ginhong mixers accomplish the production of cosmetic cream through the following simplified methods:
- At the beginning of the mixing process, the vessel is charged with the liquid phase. Upon gathering energy, the powders are introduced. The rotational energy in the liquid immediately wets the powders and draws them into the workhead.
- The high energy centrifugal force drives the powders and solvents to the narrow gap between the rotor and stator.
- It will then be milled, disintegrated and solubilized by the workhead in a short time. New products will be introduced in the rotor-stator as the processed, micronized products are drawn out.
- When all the ingredients are dispersed in the continuous phase, the dispersed phase is added, forming an emulsion.
- High shear mixing takes place even further until the emulsion becomes stable and uniform.
Advantages of Ginhong Mixer
Our company is one of the leading cosmetic cream manufacturing equipment suppliers in the world. They are widely used in the beauty and personal care industries and even pharmaceutical and food industries. With our industrial blenders, clients get the following advantages:
- Advanced mixing technology at an affordable cost
- Ease of operation, with automatic temperature control, speed control and others.
- Maximized raw material input
- Effective Particle Size Reduction
- Uniform texture and consistency of skin creams
- High emulsion stability
- Consistent skin cream quality and repeatability
- Sanitary manufacturing with minimized waste products