What is vacuum storage tank?
CG vacuum storage tank is a vacuum storage vessel for holding liquids, semi-solids and solids in the cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food and chemicals industries.
What is vacuum storage tank made of?
CG vacuum storage tank is usually made of a vacuum tank and fittings etc.
How does vacuum storage tank work?
Vacuum storage tanks can be used to store raw materials which will be used to make cosmetics and pharmaceuticals etc.
After the cream, liquid and powder are mixed in our mixing machines, they will be transferred to vacuum storage tanks by pump or vacuum and are waiting for filling and packing.
- Store ingredients and finished products
- Vacuum capacity up to -0.09Mpa to help transfer the products and pull out bubbles
- Vacuum design for sanitary purpose
- Used indoors and outdoors
- Working capacity from 10L to 100000L
- All contact parts are made of SS304/316L and mirror polished
- Three or four supporting legs
- The specifications of the storage tank comply with cGMP regulations
- Cosmetics & Toiletries: cream, lotion, wax, gel, jell, emulsion, foundation, shampoo, conditioner, hair gel, hair color, shower gel, shaving cream, toothpaste, lipstick, perfume, cologne, deodorant, talcum powder, detergent, liquid soap, nail polish, preparation, air freshener
- Pharmaceuticals: cream, ointment, suppository, tablet coating, syrup, eye drop, gelatin, fish oil, dispersion, suspension, injection
- Food: mayonnaise, ketchup, dressing, sauce, jelly, jam, marmalade, mustard, wasabi, additive, juice, milk, dairy, beverage
- Chemicals: paint, coating, ink, lacquer, grease, lubricant
- Vertical or horizontal designs for different requirements
- Complete vacuum system with water-ring vacuum pump, water tank and baffle filter tank
- Extra agitator to eliminate heat accumulation and help filling
- Castor wheels to make the tank portable
- Single or double jackets for insulation or heating and cooling
- Other surface finish as matt, sand, silk etc
- Platform for one or more vacuum storage tanks
- Fittings as inlet, outlet, manhole, thermometer, level indicator, breather, gauge and CIP/SIP etc
- Mettler-Toledo load cellsPressure vessel design for different steam pressure