What is vacuum triple shaft mixer with hydraulics?
SZ vacuum triple shaft mixer with hydraulics is a vacuum multi function mixer for the production of viscous pastes and suspensions in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries. Compared with normal SZ vacuum three shaft mixer, hydraulic lifting system has more advantages of easy cleaning and maintenance. It’s quite suitable for making toothpaste.
What is vacuum multi functional mixer with hydraulics made of?
SZ vacuum multi function blender with hydraulics is generally made of vacuum mixing tank, vacuum system, hydraulic lifting system, heating and cooling system, temperature control system, electrical control panel etc.
The mixing tank combines in a single vessel one low speed anchor agitator and two high speed dispersers or batch mixers or combination of disperser and homogenizer.
Normally, this agitator is top installed at the center of the vessel for slow speed mixing and the high speed dispersers or top entry batch homogenizers are installed in the room between the shaft and outside wings of the anchor mixer.
The oil and water phase mixers have exactly the same construction. There’s a high speed disperser mounted from the top of the cover which helps dissolve the ingredients. Some customers will omit the oil and water phase mixers and keep the main vacuum muti functional mixer only. A powder mixer with helix ribbon usually works with the main mixer machine to handle the large quantity of powders.
How does vacuum multi function blender with hydraulics work?
During the mixing operation, the anchor agitator rotates clockwise slowly. With the attached Teflon blades, the materials are scraped off the manufacturing vessel wall and move upwards so they won’t always stick to the wall and burn.
The high speed dispersers are driven by ABB or Siemens motor and rotate at the speed of 1400rpm producing strong high shear force. The dispersers are even capable of shearing rubber chips etc rapidly to shorten the dissolving time significantly.
Due to the two opposite forces by anchor agitator and dispersers or homogenizers, the toothpaste rolls over the vessel from top to bottom and back to top repeatedly. When the paste is completely mixed, the heat from the jacket is quickly transferred to every part through the inside wall.
Water ring type vacuum pump (–0.09Mpa) is powerful to pull out the bubbles generated during mixing, dispersing and homogenizing. It also helps transfer the ingredients from the pre-mixing tanks. The powders are also sucked by vacuum to avoid dust.
Oil hydraulic pump is used to lift the cover of main vacuum multi functiona mixer. Safety devices are equipped to guarantee that the mixing part won’t start when the cover is lifted.
Key features of vacuum triple shaft mixer with hydraulics
- Complete process of mixing, dissolving, dispersing, emulsifying, homogenizing, heating and cooling in one manufacturing unit
- Working capacity from 200L to 2000L
- Suitable for pastes and emulsions above 100,000cps viscosity
- Strong dispersion of powders in liquids by top mounted dispersers
- Strong homogenization by top entry batch homogenizer
- Outer frame agitator has triangle design for enhanced mixing
- Variable speed for agitator and disperser or homogenizer
- Oil hydraulic lifting system for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Double jackets for both heating and cooling
- Different jacket designs available for steam, hot water and electric heating
- Double temperature probes and controllers for electrical heating in vacuum mixer
- Vacuum system to take out the air bubbles during mixing and to transfer the ingredients
- All contact parts are made of SS304/316L and mirror polished
- The specifications of the vacuum multi function blender with hydraulics comply with cGMP regulations
- Push buttons control panel for easy operation
- Power supply of 380V, 50Hz, 3 Phase
Technical specifications of vacuum multi function mixer with hydraulics
Applications of vacuum multi functional mixer with hydraulics
Options of vacuum multi function blender with hydraulics
- Different mixing functions can be set up to provide optimum multiple mixing, dispersing, emulsifying and homogenizing of various materials over a wide range of viscosity
- Without hydraulic lifting system for cost saving
- High speed dispersers or top entry batch homogenizers combinations according to different requirements
- Cold mixing design is available
- Platform for one or more vacuum triple shaft mixers
- Delta, Schneider or Siemens PLC for automation of mixing, dispersing, emulsifying, homogenizing, vacuum, transferring, heating and cooling etc
- Mettler-Toledo load cells
- Pressure vessel design for different steam pressure
- Spray ball can be equipped to connect to customer’s CIP system
- SIP is available upon request
- Explosion proof motors and electrics
- Different power supply acceptable