What is simplified vacuum emulsifying mixer?
RS simplified vacuum emulsifying mixer, or called pilot vacuum emulsifying mixer, is a tilt-able vacuum emulsifying equipment for the production of cream and suspensions in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries. It’s the simplified version of our RS production vacuum emulsifying mixer and is suitable for budget tight customers to make small batches.
What is simplified vacuum emulsifying mixer made of?
RS pilot vacuum emulsifying tank is generally made of main emulsifying mixer, oil phase mixer, water phase mixer, vacuum system, pneumatic lifting system, tilting system for the main emulsifying vessel, heating and cooling system, temperature control system, electrical control panel etc. The main emulsifying kettle consists of a high speed high shear homogenizer and counter-rotating centre agitator and wall scraper.
The homogenizer, centre agitator and wall scraper are all mounted from the top of the cover. The oil and water phase pre-mixers have exactly the same construction. There’s a high speed agitator mounted from the top of the cover which helps dissolve the ingredients. Some customers may omit the oil and water phase boilers and keep the main emulsifying tank only.
How does simplified vacuum emulsifying mixer work?
During the mixing operation, the outer frame agitator rotates clockwise slowly. With the attached Teflon blades, the materials are scraped off the vessel wall and move upwards so they won’t always stick to the wall and burn. At the same time the inner straight impeller rotates counter clockwise slowly and moves the cream downward into the high speed homogenizing and emulsifying zone. Because of the two opposite forces by center agitator and wall scraper, the cream rolls over the vessel from top to bottom and back to top repeatedly.
Key features of simplified vacuum emulsifying mixer
- Complete process of mixing, dispersing, emulsifying, homogenising, vacuum, heating and cooling in one unit
- Working capacity from 20L to 100L
- Suitable for cream and suspensions below 30000cps viscosity
- Internal emulsifying and homogenising by top mounted batch homogeniser
- Contra mixing system of center agitator and wall scraper
- Variable speed for homogeniser and agitators in both main emulsifying kettle and oil and water mixers
- Pneumatic lifting system for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Double jackets for heating and cooling
- Different jacket designs available for steam and electric heating
- Double temperature probes and controllers for electrical heating in main emulsifying mixer
- Vacuum system to take out the air bubbles during mixing and to transfer the ingredients
- Compressed air to discharge the finished cream
- Tilting system for discharging finished product and easy cleaning
- All contact parts are made of SS316L and mirror polished
- Spray ball is equipped to connect customer’s CIP
- The specifications of the pilot vacuum emulsifying mixer comply with cGMP regulations
- Push buttons control panel for easy operation
- Power supply of 380V, 50Hz, 3 Phase
Technical specifications of simplified vacuum emulsifying mixer
|Working capacity (L)||Agitator power (kw)||Speed (rpm)||Homogenizer power (kw)||Speed (rpm)||Oil/Water tank (L)||Agitator power (kw)||Speed (rpm)|
Applications of simplified vacuum emulsifying mixer
- Cosmetics & Toiletries: cream, lotion, wax, mascara, gel, toothpaste
- Pharmaceuticals: ointment, dental composite, syrup, injection
- Food: mayonnaise, dressing, jam, butter, margarine, wasabi
- Chemicals: polyester, synthetic fiber, shoe cream
Videos of simplified vacuum emulsifying mixer
Options of simplified vacuum emulsifying mixer
- Fixed cover with bolts or welding to save budget
- Frame type slow agitator for oil pre-mixer
- Delta, Schneider or Siemens PLC for automation of mixing, dispersing, emulsifying, homogenising, vacuum, transferring, heating and cooling etc
- Mettler-Toledo load cells
- Flow meter automation for feeding liquid oil and water
- Pressure vessel design for different steam pressure
- SIP is available upon request
- Different power supply acceptable