General DetailsKey FeaturesApplicationsOptions
What is closed storage tank?
CG closed storage tank is a storage vessel for holding liquids, semi-solids and solids in the cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food and chemicals industries.
What is closed storage tank made of?
CG closed storage tank is usually made of a tank and fittings etc.
How does closed storage tank work?
Closed storage tanks can be used to store raw materials which will be used to make cosmetics and pharmaceuticals etc.
After the cream, liquid and powder are mixed in our mixing machines, they will be transferred to storage tanks by pump and are waiting for filling and packing.
- Store ingredients and finished products
- Closed type tank with manhole for sanitary purpose
- Used indoors and outdoors
- Working capacity from 10L to 100000L
- All contact parts are made of SS304/316L and mirror polished
- Three or four supporting legs
- The specifications of the closed storage tank comply with cGMP regulations
- Cosmetics & Toiletries: cream, lotion, wax, gel, jell, emulsion, foundation, shampoo, conditioner, hair gel, hair color, shower gel, shaving cream, toothpaste, lipstick, perfume, cologne, deodorant, talcum powder, detergent, liquid soap, nail polish, preparation, air freshener
- Pharmaceuticals: cream, ointment, suppository, tablet coating, syrup, eye drop, gelatin, fish oil, dispersion, suspension, injection
- Food: mayonnaise, ketchup, dressing, sauce, jelly, jam, marmalade, mustard, wasabi, additive, juice, milk, dairy, beverage
- Chemicals: paint, coating, ink, lacquer, grease, lubricant
- Open cover design for sanitary purpose
- Vertical or horizontal designs for different requirements
- Extra agitator to eliminate heat accumulation and help filling
- Castor wheels to make the tank portable
- Single or double jackets for insulation or heating and cooling
- Other surface finish as matt, sand, silk etc
- Platform for one or more closed storage tanks
- Fittings as inlet, outlet, manhole, thermometer, level indicator, breather, gauge and CIP/SIP etc
- Mettler-Toledo load cells
- Pressure vessel design for different steam pressure