What is production high speed disperser?
FS production high speed disperser is high shear dispersing system for the production of viscous dispersions in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries. It’s especially suitable for wet dispersing and mixing solids in liquids. High speed disperser is an important part of multi shaft mixer.
What is production high speed disperser made of?
FS production high speed disperser is usually made of a high speed toothed disc, pneumatic or hydraulic lifting system, transmission part and motor etc.
How does production high speed disperser work?
Due to the pneumatic or hydraulic lifting system, the high speed disperser is lifted to its top point so that a portable manufacturing tank can be moved below the disperser. After the tank is fixed by the two brackets around the side, the disperser is brought down inside the tank.
The high speed disperser is driven by ABB or Siemens motor and rotates at the speed of 1400rpm causing strong shear force. The product is sucked from both top and bottom of the disperser into the high shear zone.
The product is dispersed, high sheared, emulsified and homogenized at the high shear edge of disperser. Then it’s accelerated to spread back to top and bottom of the disperser.
The product is dispersed by the toothed disc and goes circulated inside the manufacturing tank. After several circulations, it’s completely mixed, high sheared, dispersed, emulsified and homogenized.
- Complete process of mixing, dispersing, shearing, emulsifying and homogenizing
- Working capacity from 1.5kw to 75kw
- Suitable for solid liquid and liquid liquid dispersions above 20,000cps viscosity
- Disperser dips down with a slight angle to avoid liquid swirling and for better dispersing
- Suitable for batch process with high efficiency
- Pneumatic or hydraulic lifting system for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Work with different mixing tanks
- All contact parts are made of SS304/316L and mirror polished
- Portable with castor wheels
- The specifications of the high speed disperser comply with cGMP regulations
- Power supply of 380V, 50Hz, 3 Phase
- Cosmetics & Toiletries: cream, lotion, wax, mascara, gel
- Pharmaceuticals: ointment, dental composite, syrup, injection
- Food: mayonnaise, dressing, jam, butter, margarine, wasabi
- Chemicals: polyester, synthetic fiber, shoe cream, paint, ink, coating
- High speed disperser can be replaced with batch homogenizer or propeller
- Different combinations of disperser, agitator, batch homogenizer and inline homogenizer for different processes
- Top, bottom or side mounted batch disperser available accordingly to different requirements
- Different hydraulic and electrical lifting devices for lifting the batch disperser for exchangeable tanks
- Adjustable brackets for holding the manufacturing tanks tightly
- Control panel with variable speed drive for adjusting homogenizing speed
- Explosion proof motors and electrics
- Different power supply acceptable