General details of RO series of reverse osmosis system
What is reverse osmosis water filter system?
RO series of reverse osmosis machine was manufactured for various industries, such as cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemicals etc. It has been deeply favored by users for its stable purified water quality and simple operation. The filter system solves the troubles of frequent regeneration and cleaning during the use of ion exchanging water purifying machine.
By taking physical principle, reverse osmosis system enables the water to pass the reverse osmosis films with a diameter of one ten-thousandth of a micron and separates impurities, ions, microbes and colloids in the water, so as to meet the water requirements in cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries.
Key features of reverse osmosis water filter system
- Continuous water production without the need of regeneration, reducing labor strength
- The system will automatically stop if there is short of water because of low pressure and full of water because of high pressure
- PLC microcomputer monitoring, flushing the reverse osmosis membrane of regular intervals
- Small size, low energy consumption, non-pollution, no need of regenerateion and meet Chinese drinking water requirements
- 90% components are imported from abroad, using the famous brand membrane to improve the stability and durability of the equipment
Applications of reverse osmosis system
- Cosmetics & Toiletries: cream, lotion, toothpaste, wax, mascara, gel, hair dye, facial milk, essential oil, detergent, shampoo, balsam
- Pharmaceuticals: ointment, dental composite, syrup, injection, paste, emulsifier, nutrition liquid, medicine grease, pollen, vaccine
- Food: mayonnaise, dressing, jam, butter, margarine, wasabi, yogurt, ice cream, cheese, fruit jelly, vegetable mash, pudding, edible oil, dressing, chocolate
- Chemicals: polyester, synthetic fiber, shoe cream, fat, dissolvent, resin, polymer, paint, coating, lubricant, grease, explosive, plastic, slurry